Jobs Description of Senior/Web Developer
- Develop mobile applications and websites
- Work closely with client servicing team
- Candidate with less/no experience will be considered as Programmer Trainee
- Degree holder in computer science, information technology or related disciplines
- 3-6 years of web development experience in PHP design or related field
- Hands-on experience in any of the following Applications or Frameworks
- Yii Framework
- Genesis Framework
- Gantry Framework
- Facebook API
- Mobile Application Development
- Responsive Website Development
- Hardworking, able to work independently and under pressure
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Attractive package which commensurate with experience and skills
- Fun and dynamic working environment where creativity is encouraged
- Opportunities to work with clients of various industries and nature, from FMCG to financial sectors, from conglomerates to NGOs
- Exposure to different types of application development and related knowledge, which include mobile applications/websites, social networks, public websites, enterprise intranet portals, interactive installations, etc
Interested candidate please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected].
—– —– —– —–
About Creativeworks Group Limited
The web developer will expose to wide range of projects which will be operated by Creativeworks and its partnered brand with The Love Comes (“TLC”) as described below.
Creativeworks is a well-established digital agency based in Hong Kong since 2005. We provide integrated digital marketing solutions for our clients. The core of our services is communication. We enrich the experience of communication between our clients and their target audiences in a digital way assisted by some conventional marketing strategy and methodology.
We focus on applying digital and multimedia technologies to achieve our clients’ communication and marketing objectives. We pay attention to how to align online experience with offline experience, such that the target audience will feel a harmonized brand of our client via different kind of communication channels.
In 2014, we established our first subsidiary in the PRC, Creativeworks Consulting (Shenzhen) Limited. This shows the vision of Creativeworks to become one of the icons in digital industry in Greater China Region.
Partnership with TLC
In 2013, we formed a strategic partnership with TLC, a consulting firm based in Barcelona which has office in Hong Kong. TLC is a corporate consulting firm who integrates creativity and branding into corporate social responsibilities (“CSR”) campaigns.
In 2014, we further decided to form a new brand (of which name will be confirmed in Mar 2014) to represent the above partnership with TLC. This new brand will have a niche positioning in the industry, which is “corporate consulting and project execution firm which applies creativity, branding, multi-media technology & digital marketing to CSR.”
The clients of Creativeworks include AIA Group, All Nippon Airway, COACH, Ernst & Young, Hong Kong Cyberport, Hong Kong Jockey Club, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, PCCW and University of Hong Kong. After partnering with TLC, we will also be serving clients like FC Barcelona, Lane Crawford and Li & Fung.