Account Manager, Digital Marketing (HK)
Jobs Description of Account Manager, Digital Marketing (HK)
- Develop new business in Hong Kong
- Handle clients’ inquiries, prepare proposals, price negotiations, manage project progress
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Degree in related disciplines
- At least 4 years relevant working experience
- Possess vast connections with marketing, branding and corporate communication professionals in corporations or decision makers of small to medium-sized businesses
- Able to developing new business and client relationships independently
- Sound communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient at using MS Windows (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skill, maturity, good team spirit with proactive and positive attitude
- Attractive package which commensurate with experience and skills
- Fun and dynamic working environment where creativity is encouraged
- Opportunities to work with clients of various industries and nature, from FMCG to financial sectors, from conglomerates to NGOs
Interested candidate please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected].
—– —– —– —–
About Creativeworks Group Limited
Creativeworks is a well-established digital creative agency based in Hong Kong. We provide integrated digital marketing solutions for our clients. We enrich the experience of communication between our clients and their target audiences in a digital way.
We focus on user experience. We apply digital and multimedia technologies to achieve our clients’ marketing objectives. We align online with offline.
In 2014, we established our PRC subsidiary, Creativeworks Consulting (Shenzhen) Limited. This shows the vision of Creativeworks to become one of the icons in digital industry in Greater China Region.
Partnership with TLC
In 2013, we formed a strategic partnership with The Love Comes (“TLC”), a consulting firm based in Barcelona. TLC is a corporate consulting firm who integrates creativity and branding into corporate social responsibilities (“CSR”) campaigns. This partnership, by leveraging on the strength provides corporate consulting and project execution firm which applies creativity, branding, multi-media technology & digital marketing to CSR campaigns.
The clients of Creativeworks and TLC include AIA Group, All Nippon Airway, COACH, Ernst & Young, FC Barcelona, Hong Kong Cyberport, Hong Kong Jockey Club, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, PCCW and University of Hong Kong.