Account Director, Digital Agency (work from home)
Dear marketers, we are applying for a blank space on your CV to fill our name.
We are a boutique digital agency founded in Hong Kong in 2005. We are revising our business model by extending our digital agency services to Ad Tech, photo-sharing and cross-border e-commerce. So we are searching for experienced account directors (let’s discuss the external titles later) that can grow our client base and cash flow.
- Grow and manage her/his portfolio independently by meeting a set of KPIs which involve lead generation and gross profit
- at least 4 years exp in business development/account management in a digital agency that can grow and manage her/his portfolio independently
- Previous applicants are welcomed to apply
Place of work:
- As we do not have office in HK at the moment, the new ADs have to work from home
- Work together at least twice a week at coffees shops, coworking space or friends’ offices
- Not frequently, may need to attend meeting in our Shenzhen office in Nanshan (15 mins taxi drive from Shenzhen Bay Customs)
- Basic + performance bonus (according to a set of KPIs)
- Stock option (will be discussed in the last month of probation)
- We encourage our people to develop their own network by providing some subsidies for networking
More about working from home:
- As this is a working from home position, we hope you can work happily, freely while meeting the KPIs. Spending time with family is important. Family is the reason why we work so hard. Agree?
- Currently, we have 5 juniors work in SZ office and 2 seniors work like a nomad in HK. We plan to grow to 5 seniors (including you) in HK and 7 in SZ in 3 months.
- We angel-invested a supply chain and e-commerce startup called China Qianhai Foodstuffs Supply Chain Limited (qianhaifoodstuffs.com)
- We founded an Asia photo-sharing platform http://lightmatch.es
- We are prototyping two in-house digital projects in Hong Kong and mainland China
- Our founder is the part-time lecturer in HKU SPACE
We are a small team without complicated structure. We are seeking partners to grow the company together and eventually enjoy the upside.
If you are interested, please kindly send us your CV with current annual remuneration package (break down to basic portion, performance-based portion and fringe benefits) and portfolio size, attend to Terence Lam ([email protected]).