Freelance Digital Marketer (Students are welcome)
I am Terence Lam of Creativeworks (Linkedin). We have restructured recently to become a 4-ppl nomadic style digital agency in HK. We are making some movements and projects, and are inviting undergraduate students to become our freelance digital marketers.
- Undergraduate students in marketing, communications, journalism, business, information systems, computer science… you name it
- A very active user in social networks (yes please be prepared to let us explore your social world)
- Proactive and willing to connect to people
- Feel comfortable working in Cantonese, English, Putonghua (so it includes Simplified Chinese)
- Interested in digital marketing career after graduation (we hope to develop more professionals for our industry)
Some of our current projects
We have some projects right now which include:
- Creativeworks (a digital agency, our main business entity)
- Academy of Digital Marketing (our think tank)
- Lightmatch.es (our side project)
Duties of this position
We need digital marketers to work on part-time/freelance basis to handle below duties:
- Research and analyse market information like news, newsletter, journals, blogposts, books or even TED Talk
- Manage various social network/online channels
- Assist in idea generation and content creation for our projects and clients
- Connect with different people
We are no big agency. Don’t expect a complicated corporate structure and hierarchy. We are a tribe started with 4-ppl and some friends who would like to lead some movements. We want you to be part of our tribe as well, in long term. Tell us your career expectation and we will try our best to provide you relevant experiences.
We are currently working at Blueprint in Taikoo Place, a coworking place for startups.
If you are interested, please kindly write us an email to show why you are interested and how fit you are given the above descriptions (that means we don’t expect a pure copy and paste email which may even misspell my name), and attach your CV with expected salary and available working schedule. Thanks.